Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Personal Narrative

My Memorable Trip to California

Slouching, with my feet up against the radio, my eyes toward the window, with a clear blue sky above, and a hot bright sun looking down on my eyes. I was in the car on my way to another dreadful day of school. With my back up up against the wall remembering I forgot to do my homework. Anyways, I was in the car on another dreadful day of school, when suddenly I was astounded. My mom said we were going to San Diego, California. I paused. I was full of awe. I wanted her to know how much I appreciated her for doing something like that. I was really looking forward to this trip because I knew it was going to be a memorable, but a superb one. With the delightful sound of the splashing waves from the ocean and seeing the ravishing scenery.
 
I could tell from the get go it was going to be a splendid vacation. Indeed I was right. I had that tropical paradise feeling around me. With palm trees everywhere, and that sunset you would love to look at for the rest of the day.
Something that I thought was really neat during my superb trip was Seaport Village. Seaport Village was this waterfront shopping and dining complex down by San Diego Bay. Where you knew you were on some magical vacation. Palm trees all over the place with a clear blue sky above you. There I went to a store called Sport Headquarters. There they had everything. sport sweatshirts, hats, jerseys, socks, you name it. I left the store with a pair of San Diego Padres socks, and a San Diego Padres jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment